Sunday, July 8, 2007

Very Sunburned

I just got back from my cabin, which was very very fun. On Saturday, I went swimming and then we went on a pontoon trip around the lake. I got to drive most of the way back. Driving a pontoon is fun, because you don't have lines to stay in, and there is no speed limit. On Sunday, I went swimming again, but for a longer time resulting in a truly gorgeous sunburn that is bright pink. On the way home, the sky started to look kind of dark. It started to rain really, really hard. There were all these giant puddles on the road and our van started hydroplaning. We had to pull of the road for a while, and while we were sitting there, the weather guy on the radio was talking about how hot and sunny it was in most of the state, and how there was a slight chance for thunderstorms in the north. This when we couldn't see 10 feet in front of our car b/c of the rain.

4 comments:

Lisabeth said...

That sounds like fun. We went swimming a lot in Michigan too! Hydroplaning sounds kinda scary, though! I only sunburned a little though, so I got lucky.
Love,
Elisabeth

Lisabeth said...

Hey did you get your AP Test results today? We did!
Elisabeth

Hanna said...

i did! i got a 4! yay! what did you get?

Lisabeth said...

I got a 4, too!

Top Ten Desserts (revised)

  • 1. Chocolate
  • 2. Chocolate Covered Eclairs
  • 3. Chocolate Chip Date Cake
  • 4. Chocolate Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
  • 5. Brownies
  • 6. Apple Pie
  • 7. Rhubarb Crisp
  • 8. Apple Crisp
  • 9. Cream Puffs
  • 10. French Silk Pie