Sunday, August 5, 2007

last day with internet

this is my last update before i leave my aunt and uncles for France. this week i went to york, site the war of the roses, which i don't need to elaborate on any further because you were all in euro as well. i also saw a bunch of churches and castles either destroyed by Henry VIII, Cromwell, or the war of roses. yesterday i went to brimiham rocks with my cousins, which we proceded to climb to the top of. being slightly larger then my 10 year old cousin ben, i tried to fit into the same gaps as him and ended up pulling a muscle in my leg, but it could also be sore because my cousins got a new tent and we put it up last night and slept in it, after watching half of the star wars series. their tent is huge, it was like a house. my normal soft bed is only a few days away.....

5 comments:

Lisabeth said...

Wow, it sounds like you are having a lot of fun! I hope your stay in France is great also! Let us know when you get back, maybe we could catch a movie or something then? Code signing meeting at MHS tonight for sports!!
Elisabeth

Hanna said...

so sports start soon? that will be fun. you guys are in tennis, right? i get back on the 12, and then we must do something!
Hanna

Lisabeth said...

Yep, tennis starts tomorrow! Yikes, I'm not looking forward to try-outs! :( Hopefully I'll be on JV1. Of course we must do something when you get back! Let us know what sounds good!
Elisabeth

P said...

hey! it sounds like tons of fun in europe and you get to see a lot of ap euro stuff. i wish i was there. hope to see you when you get back
paula

Becka said...

Europe sounds so cool. I wish I could be there. So the next best thing, SEND PICTURES (or put them on your blog. Good job on being on Tennis JV1:)

Top Ten Desserts (revised)

  • 1. Chocolate
  • 2. Chocolate Covered Eclairs
  • 3. Chocolate Chip Date Cake
  • 4. Chocolate Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
  • 5. Brownies
  • 6. Apple Pie
  • 7. Rhubarb Crisp
  • 8. Apple Crisp
  • 9. Cream Puffs
  • 10. French Silk Pie