Friday, August 17, 2007

more pics

time for more pictures! today i started painting my kitchen (ooh exciting!) and in case none of you have checked your email yet, we are going to Pairs instead of the Rhineland on the euro trip next year (!)
1. one of the many many rainbows while i was in Scotland
2. a pretty loch by a sea life sanctuary
3. discovery in an ancient burial cairn
4. my sister and cousins sitting inside one of the burial cairns. -something that changed me profoundly: having to walk through a field of cowpies to reach said burial cairn
5. extremely tiny town on the coast that was hosting a classic boat festival. there were lots of really cool old sail boats and yachts, and good ice cream!



































5 comments:

Lisabeth said...

I KNOW! YAY PARIS!!!!! I'm soooo excited! We're going to have sooo much fun!

Lisabeth said...

Oh, and I loved all of your picture updates. The rainbow is so pretty!

Hanna said...

paris will be sweet! the only thing that sucks is the $85 price increase (and i had the trip all paid off) i wish we got more rainbows here! i saw more in 2 days then i have in 5 years!

Lisabeth said...

Wow, that's awesome! I am really looking forward to Paris. We are going to have a blast!

Becka said...

I like your pictures. No Brantner didn't email me so I didn't know.

Top Ten Desserts (revised)

  • 1. Chocolate
  • 2. Chocolate Covered Eclairs
  • 3. Chocolate Chip Date Cake
  • 4. Chocolate Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
  • 5. Brownies
  • 6. Apple Pie
  • 7. Rhubarb Crisp
  • 8. Apple Crisp
  • 9. Cream Puffs
  • 10. French Silk Pie