Thursday, August 16, 2007

pictures

no way! you can only put 5 pictures in 1 post! and i had like 20 (more like 50)! new idea.. i will post 5 a day for a while, with descriptions! amazing! this will help fill in the time that i should be working on my ap lang comp hw! yay! maybe i can just print them out and hand it in as my getting to know you essay about a trip that was a benchmark in my life! omg fabulous! i can entertain my friends and do my homework at the same time! who'd thought!

Picture descriptions!

1&2. walking around the town of Oban, Scotland, where
we stayed for a week with my cousins













3.
it's coming to eat you in your sleep









4. yummy yummy slimy fish that we caught deep sea fishing, and then ate for the next week. i caught 20! something that changed me profoundly- watching their entrails be cut out and thrown to the waiting gulls.













5. what i really do on vacation

3 comments:

Lisabeth said...

Awesome pictures! I can't wait to see more! :) Tennis has been really busy. Maybe we'll see you when we go and get our schedules next week!!

P said...

THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!! i wish i could have gone with you. well...next summer we will be running around europe together with rebecca and hannah!! it will be a blast!

Megan said...

nice. watching fish entrails be thrown to waiting gulls would change me profoundly too. :P looks like you had a lot of fun!

Top Ten Desserts (revised)

  • 1. Chocolate
  • 2. Chocolate Covered Eclairs
  • 3. Chocolate Chip Date Cake
  • 4. Chocolate Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
  • 5. Brownies
  • 6. Apple Pie
  • 7. Rhubarb Crisp
  • 8. Apple Crisp
  • 9. Cream Puffs
  • 10. French Silk Pie